Friday, November 6, 2009

A Little of This and That...

Just a few recent pictures to share from the last few days.  I love how this new "online scrapbook" that I've created (until I have the time/energy to make real ones for the girls) has really forced me into taking lots of pictures...my husband thinks I'm a little nuts but I know we won't regret documenting all of these precious memories...even if they are just from an ordinary day.




So last night while I was doing the dishes, Brynn would not stop hanging on my leg.  So I set her on a stool in front of the sink and figured she might as well get a lesson in washing the dishes...she loved it!  We were both more wet than the kitchen sink by the time we were done, but it was worth the fun!


Yes, I was a bad mother this morning...we had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.  My justification.....they had oatmeal in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment