Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Word-ful Wednesday

So I know in the blogging world that Wednesday are sometimes called "Wordless Wednesdays" but it would be hard to share my stories without words, so I'm going against the grain!!  Our last few days have been pretty normal, which these days means eventful and full of funny stories and kodak moments (at least in Mommy's eyes!). 
Each morning, if  I don't pick up Ben's water dish before Brynn gets up and heads to it, we usually have some sort of catastrophe...either a wet child, a puddle on the floor, or even a shattered glass dish.  Yesterday, the gathering at the water dish made me laugh out loud, and therefore I found it impossible to discipline!  Brynn decided that she would wash Molly's binky...


Then...today....As I was finishing giving Molly a bottle, Brynn was digging through the "treat" drawer which has become a favorite pastime.  She took the box of crackers and before I could get Molly situated and take the box from Brynn, we had a shower of crackers.  It was a race between 3 of us...Brynn, Mommy, and Ben.  Brynn and Ben were shoving them in their mouths as fast as they could while I tried to clean them up!  Maybe a perfect opportunity to teach Brynn a lesson in cleaning up...instead, I grabbed the camera! 


Another great day...what am I going to do when I have two giving me "kodak" moments to capture?!  For now, Molly sits back and takes it all in...good thing cause I can barely keep up with her sister!  Love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment