Monday, February 15, 2010

Reminder...

Tonight I got a extraordinary reminder in a very ordinary place...
A few hours after I had given Brynn her bath, I went back into the bathroom and saw her little footprints still imprinted in the bathroom rug from her earlier-wet toes.  By this time, I had already forgotten about our 3 hour ride home from Dells with a not-so-happy, sleep-deprived 19-month old and also about the 2 hours I laid awake with her in a hotel room from 3-5am this morning! 
The extraordinary-ness of this reminder I got from the bathroom rug was just how amazing life is being a parent.
  There are no words to describe the joy these two little people bring to our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of the three of you! Funny how the little things are such big reminders. HOpe you had fun at the Dells!

    ReplyDelete