Monday, April 19, 2010

Generations II

Since Kevin and I have been together, I have grown to love his Grandparents like I do my own.  Grandma and Grandpa Voigt live on a cozy little farm and we try to spend a day there whenever we get the chance.  Although I wasn't raised with many experiences on a farm, I have learned to appreciate the simplicity of it and love spending time there, especially because of Grandma & Grandpa and their funny stories and playful bickering they share with us!

Since Brynn has grown into a busy toddler, I have seen a side of her that I never had in myself....an adventurous side that certainly comes out when we're on the farm.  She loves to spend every second outside by the horsies (we're trying to remind her that they don't say "moo"), hanging on the fence, and running around with all of the open space. 

We were able to get a few pictures from a recent trip to the farm.
Brynn sitting on "Boppa's" lap in the barn.


Brynn and Grandpa watching Millie have a snack...Brynn didn't want to get any closer!


Ben loves spending time on the farm with his buddy Jake.  It's always a tough call who is more tired at the end of the day...Brynn or Ben!

Brynn mixing up her leaves & dirt by the big tree!


Can't wait for another great day at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment