Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not-So-Newborn...

Where did the time go?  I ask myself this everyday as I watch all of the new things my little girls are doing and saying.  But I'm especially wondering today...on Molly's 7 month birthday. 

September 27, 2009

and 7 months later......


Sometimes it's hard to not think of her as my "newborn".   Brynn, at 7 months old, seemed so big and old to me and I couldn't wait until the next stage she would enter.  Although I love watching Molly grow and develop her little personality, I find myself clinging to every one of her "little baby" nuances she still has hoping that time will just slow down!  She is a happy and laid back little person changing everyday....but still wish she fit in one arm! 

Time flies when you're having fun....and boy, being a mommy is the more fun than I ever could've imagined!

Happy 7-month birthday Miss Molly-Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment