Monday, April 19, 2010

Generations I

We are so lucky that we (Kevin and I) both have healthy and active Grandparents that our girls are able to spend time with as often as we can.  I didn't grow up knowing my Great-grandparents so I feel so blessed that my girls have the chance to love and be loved by two of the most adored and selfless people in the world. 

Not too long ago, we spent a day in Winona visiting my Grandmas Rosemary and Sylvia.  Brynn was able to enjoy "exploring" (aka: making a mess in) Grandma Rosemary's house.  It is so neat that both Grandmas are such great friends and spend time together and visit often, even when their kids/grandkids aren't around to bring everyone together for a special occasion.  But, when we do go to Winona, we are able to see both Grandmas at the same time which is double the fun!

I was able to capture this picture of Brynn and Grandma.  Gram had Brynn on top of the kitchen table watching out the window as the train went by.  This picture is so awesome to me because of the memories it brings back for me!  All of my cousins and I, at some point in our lives, were lifted on to that same table by Gram or Grandpa to learn about the trains passing by.

Grandma Sylvia and Molly.

Grandma Rosemary and Brynn watching for birdies on the front porch.

The Grams and the Girls


A great day with great pictures to prove!

No comments:

Post a Comment