Friday, December 11, 2009

The Best Birthday Yet...

I would've never expected that after 3 years of marriage and 28 years of life that I would be the mommy of two perfect, little girls.  And for that reason, I celebrated my best birthday yet yesterday!  Being married and being a mom has made life so much richer than I could ever have imagined just a few short years ago! 
Its funny how birthdays start to lose their excitement after the major milestones are passed...but that is okay because it means there are people in my life much more important that provide more fun and excitement than turning 28...or 29...or 35, etc. ever could! 


On Wednesday night, we braved the snow and cold (it was a snow-day for daddy!)and celebrated by having dinner with our parents and the girls...it was a nice night out, but not something we plan to do regularly with an almost-18 month old!  Last night Grandma Carol came and had supper with the girls and me while Kev had to work at hockey...it was a nice, relaxing birthday at home!   


The best birthday gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment