Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sister, Sister

I'm amazed everyday at how much both of the girls continue to grow and change.  It seems we wake up everyday and they're both doing something new and I love it!  Before we had kids, I always wondered if I would prefer one stage of a baby over another.  I've found, though, that I love every stage as much as the last. 
Brynn has always been such a relaxed, happy baby who smiles all the time.  Although she is like that as a toddler now too, she is definitely starting to show a personality that we could've never expected....she loves anyone she interacts with and is surely starting to "tell" us what she wants but also "tells" us when she disagrees with us!!!  It is so fun to see her finally paying attention (sometimes too much!) to Molly...I'm sure she realizes now that she's staying for good and she is definitely starting to understand the concept of "big sister".




Molly continues to be a very happy and easy-going baby too. She doesn't complain too often for being set down in her swing or bouncy seat throughout the day when I'm tending to her big sister...she must know how busy Brynn keeps me! Although she's content and pretty "independent" during the day, she sure does have her evening time where she loves to snuggle...and who can argue with that! It is nice to have time alone with her in the evenings after Brynn goes to bed.




 Tonight while eating her grilled cheese, Brynn kept insisting that Molly share it with her!

As I think about the girls and their personalities, it makes me so excited for the future...to see what kind of relationship they will have. Without a doubt, they will be close, and I'm so thankful that "life" happened the way it did and we were blessed with two little girls so close in age. It is amazing what kind of blessings are given to us when we least expect it! I can't imagine our life any different!

No comments:

Post a Comment