Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today...

Outside my window...not sure...the curtains are drawn hoping to keep the frigid cold out!

I am listening to...Molly grunting on my lap and House Hunters on TV!

I am wearing...sweats...enjoying my last day of lounge-wear til next weekend!!

I am thankful for...having 2 babies who are healthy enough to allow me to work (it's easy to take for granted of how good we have it).

I am pondering...how the new morning routine will start off tomorrow....I'm sure it will take a few days/weeks to get everyone on the same schedule...so long to our waking up at 9:30 and lounging in jammies all day!

I am reading...a few new books to Brynn that she got for Christmas...she loves the books that have flaps to lift!

In the kitchen...my lunch (salad) is prepared for tomorrow so I have one less thing to worry about in the morning...the only question is whether I'll remember to grab it out of the fridge?!

I am creating...a new "eating" plan.  Now that the holiday celebrations are over, hopefully there will be fewer days to get off track (although I love those days!) and more days when the healthy options are easy to choose!

I am thinking...that it is ironic how I've spent the last 3 months wishing time would stand still.  And now, the night before returning to work, I'm wishing it were June and I was home with the girls again! 

I am going...to survive and ache a little less as the coming days go by!  I know it will all be okay, it's just going to be a tough change on this mommy!

Around the house...it's nice to have things picked up- always hate starting a new week with a mess!  The laundry room....that's another story...there are organized piles- but just too many of them!!!

One of my favorite things...getting to hear/watch Brynn discover that she can say many more words everyday!  Some of them are SO hilarious to hear her say!  I think it's amazing that as Brynn's language expands everyday, Molly's babbling is also increasing....both are music to my ears!! 
A picture thought to share...

The "Addington" cousins at our Christmas celebration!  What fun memories our family made over this Christmas Break...looking forward to more!

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I'm thinking of you...I hope your week is going great and fast!
    - Leah

    ReplyDelete